KHAFRA Operations is currently seeking a Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator to work Northern Fulton County.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete work sheets and forms
- Take samples from waste water installations
- Receive and proceed with the transfer of chemical treatment products
- Ensure the cleanliness of the equipment and the work area
- Clean the treatment and filtration systems
- Monitor and carry out the routine upkeep of pumping systems
- Carry out the routine operation of a waste water treatment plant's installations
- Handle the equipment of a waste water treatment plant's installations
- Carry out adjustments to the installations of a waste water treatment plant
- Detect and report operating anomalies on the installations of a waste water treatment plant
- Carry out the evacuation and dewatering of sludge
- Carry out the routine upkeep of the materials and equipment of a waste water treatment plant
- Carry out simple on-site tests to check the discharge compliance
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Prefer 1+ years of previous wastewater operations experience
- Must be knowledgeable of biological treatment systems, as well as chemical treatment
- Strong mechanical aptitude is required
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must have a current Class I, II or III Georgia issued Operators license.
KHAFRA Operations offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls please!