- Know and understand full operation of the Wastewater Pretreatment System.
- Must obtain “Facility Specific Industrial (Class K) Wastewater Certification within 1 year of employment.
- Complete preventive maintenance and other routine calibrations.
- Keep wastewater pretreatment system tour ready.
- Monitor all daily analytical parameters to ensure equipment is functioning properly.
- Responsible for chemical inventory for the wastewater pretreatment process.
- General sanitation duties throughout plant (i.e. dusting, clean windows & floors, etc.)
- Assist in optimizing operation / process of the wastewater pretreatment system.
- Review and revise standard operating procedures for the wastewater pretreatment system
- Responsible for operation and discharge documentation of the compactor.
- Operate ALAR vacuum drum filter
Complete general building and grounds duties.
- Regularly required to stand.
- Occasional to frequent walking.
- Use hands and finger to handle or feel.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and extreme cold or hot temperature.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.