A multi-discipline engineering firm with over70 years in business is looking for a Senior Water Engineer for their White Plains, New York office!
- Assist with proposalresearch, language, and budgets
- Duties include planning,design, permitting, bid services and construction services
- Lead projects(planning/design) for individual water projects, including source of supply, treatmentand distribution, and sewer projects
- Coordinate project with otherdepartments, subcontractors, and clients
- Lead/supervise constructionadministration, construction observation, and supervise/tutor engineering staff
- B.S. degree in Civil,Environmental, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience indesign, permitting, and construction services
- PE registration for New Jerseyand New York or ability to obtain
- Experience working on publicand private water projects
- Experience withNYSDOH/NJDEP permitting procedures and approvals
- Experience delivering water/sewerinfrastructure jobs
- Active member of technical societiesand trade organizations associated with water
Successfulapplicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Pleasecontact Laura Harrison for further information!