Selectemp is hiring for a Water Fire Restoration Technician for a busy restoration company in Benton county. In this position you will perform specified maintenance and restoration in water and fire damaged buildings
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inventory and load the van with equipment, products, and supplies needed for jobs.
- Provide initial site inspection
- Scope fire, wind, water and disaster related losses
- Provide moisture mapping and documentation
- Conduct demolition after fire or flood
- Remove carpets, carpet pads, drywall, insulation etc… from job site
- Haul debris from job site to truck as well as moving customer’s personal items away from work area
- Move dehumidifiers and fans to and from work site
- Drive and operate truck and machinery (Extraction machine, weighted carpet extractors, dehumidifiers etc…)
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle, and clean equipment appearance.
- Clean and disinfect equipment regularly.
- Inspect equipment for damage.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly vehicle maintenance checklists and equipment maintenance checklists, as assigned.
- Clean and maintain the warehouse, office, and grounds, as assigned.
- Utilize cleaning products, mechanical equipment, and personal protective equipment properly.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Show respect for customer’s home/property.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have at least 1 year exp with water restoration
- Preference will be given to anyone with IICRC Certification in WRT/ASD,FSRT and AMRT
- Must have a Valid Class C Oregon Drivers License and acceptable driving record
- Ability to maneuver up to 50 lbs unassisted throughout shift
- Must be able to handle Hazardous Materials Safely
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm (Could be working on call as nature of the business is on call at times)
- Wage: $13 - 16 DOE
- Temp to hire