Water Restoration Sales Representative
Roto-Rooter is the name that homeowners and businesses have turned to for over 80 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Our newest division, Water Restoration, is growing quickly, and we are adding additional team members.
As a Water Restoration Sales Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Promote our commercial and residential services to insurance agents for properties that have been damaged by water
- Front line and first responder for our company
- Inspect site and present solutions to the customer
- Be the point of contact for the customer and insurance agent throughout the project
- Ensure project is completed in established time frame and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Fulfill sales quota
- Sales experience preferably in the restoration or service industry
- Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Xactimate software experience preferred
- IICRC certification preferred
- Clean driving record and pass background check
In return for your commitment to provide outstanding customer service, we provide a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation and paid holidays!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.