Service Technicians at Fresh Water Systems install, maintain, and perform preventative maintenance (PM) on the water filtration systems in customer locations as necessary. Routing and priorities are determined by regional service managers, with whom you will be working closely. Work travel is a requirement, with 10 days on and 11 days off.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- To Install, Service, and Maintain Water Filtration Systems and related accessories.
- Driving to and from partner locations, filling out work orders and also submitting performance reports as needed.
- Maintain the company vehicle and equipment in satisfactory order per Fresh Waters Systems' policies.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in dealing with all customers internal and external at all times.
- Maintain inventory levels for proper services.
- Maintain, Install, Repair, Service, or Reorientation of systems per Fresh Water Systems Discretion.
- Report and Communicate with Fresh Water Systems and Customers in an honest and professional manner of all services and situations.
- Maintain and improve the quality of our service network to provide the best possible outcome for our customers and company.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Perform physical tasks such as: bending, reaching, standing, lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs., or maneuvering heavier items with additional manpower or appropriate devices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Water industry knowledge preferred.
- Job location is various
- Must complete Fresh Water Systems Training opportunities.
- Track record of over-achieving
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience with service order completion and entry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Preferred is technical degree or equivalent experience
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Computer skills
- 401k with company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, HSA, and Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation