Water Resources Manager /Water Wastewater Engineer/Project Manager
Award winning consulting company has an immediate need for a mid-senior level Water/Wastewater Engineer to join their company. This person would essentially hold a management role within the company where they would be responsible for overseeing 10-15 Engineers in the Water/Wastewater Dept. to work on the planning and design of large infrastructure projects.
- BS Civil Engineering or related field
- PE license preferable but will consider applicants who meet the required requirements.
- Prior leadership experience
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior Engineers
- 6+ years of progressive experience in the water/wastewater industry (wastewater treatment, distribution systems, water treatment, potable water, wastewater process planning, municipal water systems,etc).
- Strong technical and project management skills to hold a leadership role within the water division.
- Great team player with solid communication skills.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
-Noelene Jones (484-690 9620)