WATER/WASTEWATER PROJECT MANAGER
CONSOR Engineers, LLC (CONSOR) is seeking a Water/Wastewater (W/WW) Project Manager to join our Team to provide project leadership in support of a growing W/WW practice. The position must be located in Fort Myers, FL with experience in SW Florida. As a dynamic and growing engineering consulting firm, CONSOR is full of opportunities for career development.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the growth of CONSORâ€™s W/WW practice through project execution and client development. The candidate will participate in resource allocation and recruitment to ensure talent aligns with project delivery needs. Will provide oversight and direction to multi-disciplined teams to ensure exceptional project delivery with high client satisfaction in the W/WW infrastructure design space.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
- Growing and enhancing our capabilities to complete W/WW projects.
- Working with other CONSOR offices across the US.
- Leading design teams to develop drawings, specifications and bid documents for water/wastewater projects, as well as support construction and commissioning activities.
- Working with construction teams for cost estimation and project execution.
- Performing project management, cost estimation and proposal development including collaborating with other CONSOR teams.
- Participating in project coordination with the electrical, structural, process, instrumentation and architectural disciplines to ensure discipline and quality standards are maintained.
- Developing project proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets.
- The technical quality of deliverables.
- Analyzing technology, resource needs and market demand to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Actively selecting, hiring and managing new technical resources as we grow.
- Occasional travel within the US. Less than 15% overnight travel.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in civil or related engineering discipline.
- Professional Engineer registration (PE) in at least one state is required.
- 10 years experience in W/WW planning, treatment, conveyance, design and construction.
- Proven track record in client account management, relationship development, and project pursuit execution.
- Experience in the full spectrum of consulting service including positioning, proposal development and delivery of project scope.
- Design/build experience is desirable.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
- Proven ability to work with and lead teams across various offices and geographies.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills and the ability to lead, train and mentor junior staff
- Ability to communicate with clients and maintain successful client relations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budget, schedule and engineering teams.
This job description may have been redacted to relay a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. In some instances, it may not describe all tasks that may be assigned. As business demands change, the essential functions of some positions may also change. Position requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment background checks and drug screening
Let the next big thing you engineer be your future at CONSOR Engineers!
CONSOR Engineers is inspiring vibrant communities by connecting people through innovative engineering solutions, focused on transportation planning and design, structural assessment, construction services, and water-wastewater. Our project portfolio includes thousands of projects across the United States and Canada with 46 offices in North America and 850 employees. We are deeply committed to investing in our people – together we are stronger, more innovative, and able to fulfill an engineering vision that makes a true difference.
CONSOR champions growth, creativity, and well-being in our team members. We offer a competitive pay structure, a comprehensive benefits package, and recognize the need for work-life balance. Our core values define our company culture and remind us of what we all aspire – Collaboration, Ownership, New Ideas, Safety, Optimism, Respect, Integrity, and Quality (CONSORiq).
We’re made up of talented, collaborative, and driven folks from every civil engineering discipline. We are driven by producing outstanding work and thrive on tackling the biggest projects. If this sounds like a place you could see yourself shining (and we think it is!), apply today and let’s create something amazing together.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
CONSOR is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workplace. We believe in each individual’s potential. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, genetic information, service in the military, or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR