What makes Farm Bureau Wealth Management different than the other regional firms or wirehouses? Becoming a Farm Bureau Wealth Management Advisor is full of potential. And we’re excited to grow with you as we work together to serve client/members. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll have the full support of an established brand with the operational, technological and back-office resources you need to offer a higher level of client and advisor experience. With us, you’ll have access to our established base of insurance client relationships, increased earning potential, more control over key decisions, and the ability to operate like an independent.
As a Wealth Management Advisor you will:
· Work with our onboarding specialists to transition your practice to Farm Bureau
· Grow your business through personal production and have the opportunity to partner with local Farm Bureau Agents to provide financial advisory services to more than 540,000 client/members across our 14 state-footprint.
· Offer a full suite of brokerage and advisory products and services to your existing and potential clients
· Leverage company provided resources such as a dedicated storefront, paid support personnel, leading-edge technology and platforms, and extensive research to deliver a world-class client experience.
What We Offer You:
One of the greatest advantages of transitioning your business to Farm Bureau Wealth Management is the access you’ll have to industry professionals, resources, and financial support necessary to help you accomplish more for your clients. From day one, you’ll receive:
- Partnership opportunities with over 1700 agents to provide local financial advisory services to more than 540,000 existing client/members
- Company provided turn-key office storefront
- Support staff based on the size and clientele base of your business, at no cost to you
- Personalized website, marketing and advertising resources provided
- No cost technology package that includes all equipment, hardware and software, and support
- Aggressive compensation grid and benefit package
Who is Farm Bureau Financial Services?
Farm Bureau Financial Services is a 75 year old financial services firm serving over 500,000 client members in 15 states. We have approximately 1,800 agents who are P&C/ Life licensed. Of those 1,200 are Registered Reps, in addition there are 40 licensed agent IARs.
Recently FBFS launched Farm Bureau Wealth Management. Partnering with our custodian, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) we now deliver another dimension of financial services to our client/members through brokerage investments, financial planning and fee based asset management.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus 5 years Wealth Management experience required.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience as an advisor.
- FINRA Registered Representative & Investment Advisor Representative Series 7 and 65/66 required. CFP, ChFC, or WMCP preferred.
- Entrepreneurial and organizational skills, plus proven ability to build and sustain a book of business containing brokerage and advisory products.
- Experience preparing and delivering financial plans required.
With so much potential in the market today, now is the time to learn how being a Farm Bureau Wealth Management Advisor can help you take your wealth management business to the next level!