Wealth Management Advisor
Wealth Management Advisor COMPANY PROFILE:
If Selected, you'll be advancing your career with a financial solutions firm focused on serving independent financial professionals and their investing clients while preserving your private control of clients and the business you are building. The Financial industry has honored us as Broker Dealer of the year, the only firm to achieve this honor over 10 times. This award is driven by the satisfaction ratings of independent financial professionals.
Wealth Management Advisor BENEFITS:
We offer a broad range of choices for independent financial professionals regarding solutions for advice, growth, technology, and independence.
Our national reach includes:
- A large corporate RIA;
- Including Investment Research.
- An independent broker-dealer,
- Member FINRA/SIPC,
- Among the largest privately controlled independent broker-dealers in the country.
We believe advisor choice is our business, and we are committed to serving quality independent financial professionals focused on serving the best interests of their clients.
Wealth Management Advisor IMPACT:
We are looking for Financial Advisors who are looking for independence:
- They don’t like the fact that their firm owns their clients instead of them.
- We are looking for Advisors who want to build a business that can be sold.
- Advisors that want a broader selection of products so they can provide the right products for their clients.
- We are looking for Financial Professionals that are tired of all the new rules making the paper work so cumbersome that it is hard to sell new clients or new products.
Wealth Management Advisor DETAILS:
Most Financial Professional have had thought, why are most of my GDC (Gross Dealer Commissions) going to the Broker instead of me? They have thought about going independent but realize moving their clients is an obstacle. Our transition team is very successful at protecting you from stepping on your noncompete and bringing your clients with you.
Because of our strong commissions even if you lose a few clients in the transition you will make more bring home income than you were making before. We have experienced very successful transitions and have our current team of Advisors who will tell you the story about their own successful transition.
Wealth Management Advisor BACKGROUND:
- Series 7 and 66
- Insurance License that includes annuities
- Has a book of business
- 5+ years experience working within a commission environment
- Exceptional client service abilities
- Strong initiative, while working independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A focus on detail and accuracy
- The aptitude to learn and understand the financial services industry
Wealth Management Advisor NEXT STEPS:
If you would like more information please apply today. Your confidential information will come directly to me.
Wealth Management Advisor