J.P. Morgan offers expertise across wealth management disciplines to help clients advance towards their goals. By consistently keeping our clients informed, focusing on risk-adjusted returns and rapidly adjusting to tactical opportunities and risks, we stand by our clients through market cycles. J.P. Morgan's wealth management and solutions are provided through the Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities Corporation.
- Provides an exceptional breadth and depth of wealth management solutions, including investing, wealth structuring, capital advisory, philanthropy and banking
- More than a century of experience helping the world's wealthiest individuals and their families grow, manage and sustain their wealth to ultimately leave a lasting legacy
Bank products and services are offered through JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates. Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., member FINRA, NYSE and SIPC. J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. is an affiliate of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is the marketing name for the private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
This candidate will gain experience in all aspects of marketing, including strategy development, content creation and design, web-based marketing and analysis of marketing efforts.
- Drive the yearly marketing plans, including strategies, tactics, budgets, calendars and tracking, with a focus on driving revenue and growth, optimizing the client experience and maximizing efficiency across all bank products and services.
- Demonstrate mastery of the unique needs of High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth clients and the bank products offered across global regions to address those needs
- Gather and synthesize data to generate new ideas for bank product marketing in the US, UK and Asia; and identify ways to differentiate J.P. Morgan from the competition.
- Create (e.g. develop, write, edit) clear, concise, timely and effective campaigns to support the activities of the business.
- Work closely with the bank product leadership teams, Product and Platform and Business Management as well as Content/Writers and Creative Services.
- Manage a small team of product marketers and establish direction and oversight to assure your mutual success.
- Ensure that all required legal & compliance approvals of all materials are completed.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related business discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in marketing and/or communication; experience in financial services or the luxury
- Bank product (i.e. Lending, mortgage) experience. Lending preferred
- Highly self-motivated individual with a strong and creative solutions orientation
- Superior project management, problem-solving and time management skills. Ability to perform well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – ability to cultivate and build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Strong writing and editing skills. Ability to translate client needs and product benefits into effective marketing content.
- Experience providing effective direction to writers and designers.
- Independent, personable, proactive learner and listener
- Facility with Microsoft suite a must