Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Web Analyst to help create data-driven marketing solutions. The Web Analyst's responsibilities include thoroughly analyzing a website's design, generating insightful analytics to help better understand its customers, and reporting back with easy-to-understand data visualizations and clear solutions.
- Support marketing by creating dashboards and distributing reports to key stakeholders.
- Conduct deep dive and statistical analysis on customer, marketing and web behavioral data.
- Synthesize learnings from analysis and present data-driven recommendations, insights and best practices to target audiences.
- Ensure analytics tags are correctly implemented through QA and UAT processes.
- Maintain Adobe Analytics marketing channel processing rules and user profiles.
- Create and manage campaign tagging standards for all marketing channels.
- Train end users how to use Web Analytics tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science or other related field.
- 3+ years in previous data mining and analysis experience.
- Ability to work with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Experience with large figures and report databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and quantitative analytics.
- Microsoft Access / SQL experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.