Responsible for working with the business counterparts to define and document system requirements and develop comprehensive measurement programs that deliver meaningful metrics and actionable insights/recommendations in regards to the Adobe analytics toolset. Other responsibilities will include implementation design sessions, reviewing documentation with key stakeholders, testing requirements for proper functionality (both at a code level and variable administration level), and analyzing Adobe Analytics data while presenting key findings to the business owners. In addition, this person will be responsible for training other groups within the organization on how to use the self service portion of the toolset, assisting with the administration, and building summary level dashboards for executive leadership when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead activities with the business counterparts to define key performance indicators (KPI’s)/business goals and translate into reporting requirements (at both system and functional levels).
- Lead review sessions specific to documentation created with business counterparts, users, analysts, developers, and testers.
- Test designed requirements to ensure they are functioning as designed in the system.
- Analyze data and provide performance updates based upon business cases that drove requirements.
- Support ad-hoc analytical/reporting requests from business units.
- Perform tests on web analytics data against other reporting sources to validate data integrity.
- Coordinate user enhancement requests and defect tracking for large scope projects.
- QA the site to ensure existing tagging is tagged correctly and is being collected in the report suite
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business management, systems development or related area or the equivalent through work experience.
- Up to three years’ experience using and running reports out of a web analytics solution (Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Up to five years’ experience as a business analyst
- Project management skills- able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate.
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management and ability to handle multiple large projects.
- Knowledge of search engine management (SEM), pay per click (PPC), and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies work.
- Experience working in an e-commerce/web environment