The Web Analytics Specialist is responsible for reporting, analyzing, and visualizing digital metrics. The Web Analytics Specialist is responsible for supporting, testing and optimization efforts by performing analysis and compiling and presenting results based on hypothesis based data analysis. The Web Analytics Specialist is responsible for reporting key KPIs, maintaining data accuracy/integrity, preparing analytics dashboards/reports, and providing insights.
Principal Functions and Responsibilities:
- Produce and present weekly, daily, and ad hoc reporting and insights for management and other key stakeholders based on web analytics data.
- Work with business owners to identify KPIs, perform related analysis, and make recommendations for site and channel optimizations
- Monitor key performance indicators related to both content and eCommerce objectives.
- Extract data, create reports and ensure data accuracy from multiple web based platforms
- Ensure data accuracy by investigating data anomalies to determine if there are any issues, work with the analytics team to address issues, log issues to prevent the issue from reoccurring
- Prepare all required reporting, associated insights, and dashboards for cross functional teams which include weekly reporting, eCommerce KPI analyses to drive decision-making around navigation/promotions/content.
- Review and analyze reports from web reporting tools and internal analytics systems, etc., which includes monitoring performance of key pages for conversion optimization opportunities.
- Contribute to greater understanding of the customer by driving insights through analysis of self-reported information, behavior over time, and shifts in the industry or customer.
- Create dynamic data visualizations to allow reoccurring reporting to be viewed by management at anytime
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute plans related to site analytics, tag/feed changes, and driving strategic insights.
- Support digital initiatives by creating forecasts based on multichannel activity.
- Create data models to better plan and predict behavior on the company website using multiple data sources and formats.
- Understand internally generated feeds to marketing partners, supporting any project or integration work.