The Web Application Platform team develops, maintains, and supports applications, services, frameworks and libraries that make up the core components of Custom Business Applications platform. In this position you will be able to immediately contribute to the entire department’s development success.
- Design, develop and document full stack solutions - DB, APIs, platform services, applications, and shared UI components
- Participate in daily stand-ups and agile ceremonies
- Collaborate with quality engineers, usability specialists, business analysts, application users, and adjacent development teams
- Support a full development lifecycle
- Train and support IT development teams in the use of our tools, technology standards, and shared components
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Expertise with Java
- Proficiency with CSS
- Experience with middleware APIs (JDBC, RabbitMQ, REST)
- Styling/UI framework (MaterialUI or similar)
- Spring (MVC, Boot, Data, Integration)
- ORM (Hibernate/JPA)
- Understanding and experience with design patterns
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.