Web Application Developer
We are looking for the right developer to build applications for online learning
Through this opportunity you’ll have a chance to impact students around the world. Keypath Education is making a global impact in online education. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about technology with the skills to provide an incredible user experience for students.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Work in a creative team environment to build full stack applications for student engagement
- Provide diligent user testing and ensure your work delivers an intuitive and memorable user experience
- Advise on user interface best practices to meet performance and client requirements
- Develop images for courseware through image creation/manipulation software packages
- Develop animations and interactive elements to enhance student engagement within the online environment
- Mentor Front End Web Developers
- Contribute to continuous improvement
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience with PHP
- Minimum of 1+ years professional experience with Laravel or similar framework
- Demonstrated experience in server-side development with PHP, Node, and other languages.
- Demonstrated experience in Database development with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator in particular
- Experience in working collaboratively with wireframes and technical specifications for interactive websites
- Strong HTML skills, and an ability to create elegant, semantically clean mark-up
- Strong understanding of CSS, its cross-browser quirks and a keen eye for details
- Demonstrated experience in managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser code that is a delight to experience on any device
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility Standards
- Experience working with learning management systems such as Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas and others is strongly preferred
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to adapt and to solve problems proactively and creatively
- Understanding of the Higher Education Sector is preferred
About Keypath Education:
Keypath Education is dedicated to creating global access to high-quality online education by partnering with the world’s best universities to launch and grow high-quality degree programs with its online program management (OPM) services. Through OPM partnerships, Keypath acts as an extension of the university’s team, keeping its brand and academic rigor intact while accelerating the growth and quality of the university program portfolio and providing an exceptional student experience through industry-leading technology. Services provided include market research, capital investment, program development, marketing, student recruitment, retention and course development. The company supports more than 20+ partners and 80+ online programs worldwide via its offices and teams in the United States, Canada, the U.K. and Australia. Learn more at keypathedu.com.
Why It Is So Great to Work at Keypath Education:
Keypath offers a high-energy culture that is team-focused, data driven, challenging and exciting. We work hard, but our offices filled with people who like working together. People understand what is expected of them and are empowered to make the right decisions that achieve results in an ethical way.
Keypath offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401K
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Onsite Fitness Center
Note: The above statements outline the nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required. All employees may be required to occasionally perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.
Keypath Education is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Keypath’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.