Position: Web Application Developer
We are looking for an experienced Web Application Developer to join our company. The web app developer will create, design and modify web-based content, graphics, performance, and capacity. This role requires in-depth technical knowledge, and the ability to effectively work with internal/external teams to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
- Setup and maintain Amazon AWS API.
- Design, build, or maintain Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases (SQL Server, Web API's)
- Work independently and direct others producing content
- Engage in constant communication with colleagues to develop and deploy content, while ensure guidelines/expectations are clear to succeed within specified timeframes.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve site and application issues; recommend and implement preventive measures to avoid future problems
- Build and maintain an intuitive user-experience, implement designs that support the brand and drive production
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Maintain understanding of current Web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 3+ years' experience preferred.
- Experience with web platform development software
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of Network technologies and protocols TCP/IP, Routers, HTTP, and Websockets, a plus
Founded in 1992, Wondfo is a global company specializing in rapid diagnostics with laboratories in San Diego, Chicago, and twelve overseas offices. Wondfo earned a wide range of certifications from FDA CE, FSC, ISO 9001:2008, and ISO 13485:2012 quality system certification. Wondfo's sales network covers more than 140 countries and regions, providing an exciting opportunity for the distribution of quality products.
Wondfo strives to improve the quality of life and human health by developing and improving point of care in vitro diagnostic tests. At Wondfo USA's R&D site in San Diego, you will assist in designing and creating medical devices for the healthcare market. As a crucial part of a dynamic team, you will be involved in developing research ideas, executing experiments, and strategizing and developing these concepts into viable products.