Cybersecurity IAM Engineer
- SiteMinder and SAML Federation Services
- Contribute to the management of user authentication life cycle.
- Primary job duties will include installation, configuration, integration and operation of user authentication infrastructures and services.
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of tier 2 incident tickets.
- Providing some off-hours support as needed.
- Performing quarterly metrics.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in field of Computer Science or similar technical area
- Required 3-5 years of experience: Linux, Java, LDAP, database, HTML & CSS, Java Script, Programming, SAML, Scripting Languages, SITEMINDER, Web Service and Web Servers.
- Overall 8+ years of experience in information technology and 4+ years of experience in CA SiteMinder and CA Advanced Authentication systems
- Experience in authentication technology such as CA SiteMinder and CA Advanced Authentication
- Experience in Web Sigle-Sign On and Federation technology using CA SSO/SiteMinder, SAML, OpenID Connect, WS-Federation
- Experience in installation, configuration and integration of CA SiteMinder web agent, policy serves, policy store.
- Experience in designing, architecting, deploying and operating the enterprise-grade system across multiple platforms and locations.
- Experience in managing systems running on Apache, IIS web servers, Tomcat/JBoss application servers on Linux and Windows OS
- Experience programming and web application development using Java, Perl/CGI, HTML, Database and shell scripting
- Experience in LDAP and Active Directory servers to manage user authentication and authorization
- Experience in RDBMS systems like Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Understanding of networking protocols, VPN, SSL/TLS, firewalls, routing, switches technology
- Willingly trains, documents and guides others