DescriptionConduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Combine knowledge of SQL, Excel, SSIS and other tools in support of legacy application
- Develop and maintain browser-based applications (ColdFusion experience a plus, but not required) running on SQL Server databases
- Develop ad hoc/scheduled reports to support vital government healthcare functions
- Configure and maintain backups, restores, users and participate in disaster recovery drills
- Maintain government-owned website with period updates
- Support existing databases including bug fixes, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality
- Maintain existing (and possibly design new) C# applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of database applications
- Design, develop and implement database designs from the ground up to stage, modify and improve existing applications and workflows
- Work closely with project teams to gather requirements and to optimize and improve user experience
- All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- A minimum of 5-years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server Development using 2005, 2008 and/or 2012
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Administration using 2005, 2008 and/or 2012 (including Backup and Restore)
- Extensive Transact SQL and query performance tuning experience
- Strong performance/troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in technical documentation
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to implement change effectively and the use of a work ticketing system (e.g., Jira)
- Experience in Data Modeling, Database Design
- Experience working with Legacy systems
- Healthcare industry experience desired
- ColdFusion application development experience desired, but not required.