Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
Do you have a strong background in object-oriented development using Java or a similar OOP language? Does the opportunity to work with leading edge technologies like Angular 7 excite you? Do you enjoy both building and supporting mission critical global applications?
Crown is looking for highly qualified and skilled candidates!
For those open to relocation, Crown is surrounded by safe communities, exceptional schools, and is within driving distance to several major metropolitan areas. This position has work locations in both New Bremen and Troy Ohio.
The Web Developer role is critical within Crown’s IT Applications team. We are chartered to develop, deploy, and support many new global business automation and customer engagement solutions. The Web Development team designs, develops, and supports web-based applications using Java, Angular, and other web and database technologies.
* Understanding of Object-Oriented programming principles, why they work, and how to best use them.
* Familiarity with Java and the web development paradigm.
* Experience creating single page websites with Angular.
* Experience developing and supporting RESTful APIs with Spring Boot.
* Experience participating in peer code reviews, solution architecture, and technical documentation.
* Experience writing SQL queries and designing databases.
* Experience using Scrum and DevOps methods.
* A four-year degree in an Information Technology or related field is preferred, however, individuals with a lesser degree or degree in an unrelated discipline that have demonstrated their ability to perform the primary job duties will be considered as qualified.
* More experienced applicants will be considered; salary will be commensurate with experience.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled