Randstad Technologies is currently looking for a Web Engineer to partner with business leadership to identify problems, and opportunities for technology innovation. You will establish a clear, consistent technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement. Research, recommend, design and develop systems and application architecture. Lead initiatives to identify and assess broad organizational impact of enterprise architecture and standards, including change in skills, processes and structures. The ideal candidate will understand, advocate and improve upon technology strategy, frameworks, standards, and best practices across the enterprise. Mentor associate engineers and executive leadership alike. Inspire and lead senior technical individual contributors.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
- Experience and Knowledge around different frameworks like AngularJs, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- Experience and Knowledge around Java Spring Framework, Node JS etc.
- Experience in building custom applications on top of ERP applications (including data modeling, architecture etc.).
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in SQL.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications database architecture.
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
- Knowledge of any industry standard Custom web Portals.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 15 years Extensive experience of IT Web and/or Mobile Applications experience.
- Extensive experience with AngularJS 1.5 or higher versions
- Experience with CSS Pre-compilers (LESS or SASS)
- Knowledge of REST services using JSON and AJAX
- Spring MVC 4.0 or higher and familiarity with using Spring through JPA
- Knowledge of Java and OO concepts
- Expert knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience crafting massively scalable, always-on, multi-region systems.
- Experience building highly scalable applications using service-oriented, microservice, and/or RESTful API based architectures at an enterprise scale.
- Experience deploying applications in cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes or other similar tooling
- Experience in messaging platforms, protocols, and techniques such as Kafka, and event sourcing.
- Expertise in a wide variety of database technologies, from RDBMS like Oracle or DB2 to NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, Cassandra, or Elasticsearch, and can explain their varied use cases.
skills: Special Requirements
- Deep knowledge of how to secure complex systems and infrastructure against different attack vectors. You have led threat modeling exercises, and helped craft remediation plans.
- Experience as a decision maker in build vs. buy scenarios, and how to break down the pros and cons both.
- Experience creating systems spanning a variety of modern architectural paradigms such as RESTful APIs and event collaboration.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.