- Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap.
- Working with development teams supporting systems for the three companies
- Collaborating with other members of the Enterprise Architecture team on technologie and approaches.
- Participating in Proof of Concept work to evaluate platforms and capabilities.
- Leading a team through the initial stages of a development program.
- Provide technical leadership and drive the continued adoption of enterprise standards and best practices.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- 8+ years of progressively more responsible work experience in a technical discipline.
- Proficiency in one or more frontend frameworks - Angular, React, Vue
- Experience with Mobile development - iOS, Android, ReactNative.
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework.
- Experience with Guidewire Digital products is a plus.
- Experience supporting applications/systems with multiple integration points, including external third party systems through APIs.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience working with applications in a hybrid environment of On-Premise, Cloud, and SaaS.
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of cloud native solutions such as Lambda, API Gateway, EKS, cloud data platforms is a plus.
- Proven experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications in a technical development lead role, solution architecture role, application architecture role, or enterprise architecture role.
- Must have strong presentation, verbal, and written skills.
- Experience with APM tools, Application performance analysis and tuning.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
About the Company:
Peterson Technology Partners (PTP) has been Chicago's premier Information Technology (IT) staffing, consulting, and recruiting firm for over 22+ years. Named after Chicago's historic Peterson Avenue, PTP has built its reputation by developing lasting relationships, leading digital transformation, and inspiring technical innovation throughout Chicagoland.
Based in Park Ridge, IL, PTP's 250+ employees have a narrow focus on a single market (Chicago) and expertise in 4 innovative technical areas;
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Data Science
Robotics/Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
PTP exists to ensure that all of our partners (clients and candidates alike) make the best hiring and career decisions.
Peterson Technology Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free Food and Coffee
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Events
- Professional Development
Application Developer / Engineer