- Responsible for developing and providing content that will motivate and entertain users so that they regularly access the website and utilize it as a major source for information and decision-making.
- Responsible for managing/performing website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site.
- Locates, negotiates, and pursues content.
- Seeks out customers to gather feedback for website improvement and enhancements.
- Requires experience in production management, web page design, HTML, and web graphics types and standards.
- Responsible for influencing the overall look and feel of web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality.
- Act as a main point of contact for operational departments for web site content.
- Suggest and implement team procedures and standards related to the company's intranet content and document repositories.
- Communicate procedures and progress to management on a regular basis.
- Public Trust Eligible
- MA/MS desired; a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area.
- No less than 1 to 2 years of relevant experience. (Two full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education, masters, graduate, or professional degree may be substituted for one year of relevant experience.)