CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Web Content Analyst for the Department ofDefense (DoD)Defense Health Agency (DHA). Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for creating and/or acquiring content for websites, email newsletters, and other online communication media.
- Provides for development and content that will motivate and entertain users so that they regularly access the website and utilize it as a major source for information and decision-making.
- Provides managing/performing website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site.
- Provides for textual content for websites (including feature articles, advertising copy, links, FAQs, etc.) to include but not limited to: Managing the creation/acquisition of content in accordance with the schedule; Prepare textural content for e-newsletters; Design web forms; Specify the multimedia content needed to support or work alongside textural content; Locate and select appropriate, existing multimedia content, including still images; Liaise with multimedia specialist in the creation of any new multimedia content; Edit copy received from additional content contributors; Clear copyright for the use of any existing content; Respond appropriately to user enquiries, comments, and suggestions; Maintain menus, indexes, and directories within the site: Compile and analyze website usage statistics; Obtain and analyze user feedback; Recommend changes in editorial policy and site design.
- Works closely with analytic personnel to identify and track metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced.
- Ensures that outcomes metrics, versus process metrics, are measured and reported.
Minimum Years of Experience
- U.S. Citizenship is a must
- Secret clearance is required
- Fiveyears’ experience in system analysis with demonstrated experience analyzing web interaction, impressions and followers using Urchin 6 and Google Analytics and Simply Measured.
- Fiveyears’ demonstrated experience working with high-traffic websites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Or Bachelor’s degree in Web Development Or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering from an institution listed in the Council for Higher Education Accreditation’s list of accredited Colleges and Universities.
- Certification in web content management required.