Were looking for an inspired and energetic individual with a passion for design to join the product team of a fast growing tech company in Fort Worth. This is an opportunity for a talented and versatile designer to assume broad responsibility, spread his or her wings, and grow with alongside a business.
The ideal candidate should possess superior graphic-design and HTML/CSS UI skills with the ability to design for end-user needs. Were looking for a designer with an eye for clean, functional, and aesthetically-pleasing design who can help us continue to build products that are user-friendly and intuitive to a worldwide user base.
- Design and deliver production-ready graphics, both for the product and for our marketing efforts. This can be anything from vector iconography to images optimized for sharing on social-media platforms.
- Implement production-ready UI elements in HTML/CSS.
- Iterate designs based on feedback from the product and development teams, partners, and users.
- Assist with the research, evaluation, and planning process for our software ecosystem, to ensure that we are always using the best tools/frameworks, and following current industry-best practices.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with and strong proficiency in graphic-design tools.
- Detail-oriented (pixel-perfectionist).
- Strong knowledge of mobile and web interaction.
- Preference for working in a low-structure, fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to work well and communicate with a team thats distributed across different time zones.
- Obsessive about doing high-quality work.
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus.
- Some familiarity with developing-country settings a plus.
- Passionate about improving the world through ones work.