Please send resumes to Crysta.Harris@pcm.com.
PCM is looking to add a temporary web designer to their team in Miami, FL to design, test, and enhance marketing asset, webpages, campaigns, banners and emails.
Responsibilities: As a web designer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing new creative elements utilizing brand guidelines for the marketing or merchandising team with the goal of acquiring new customers and driving signups/traffic.
- Working with the owner of the job to implement solutions for the marketing of the product or campaign
- Analyzing and evaluate current front-end design/usability challenges and implement effective design solutions
- Delivering for a range of design needs including icons, splash pages, navigation components, feature stories, animations, marketing materials and micro sites
- Creating animated .gif banners and static banners
- Optimizing banners for increased clicks and sales
- Front-end coding and other related duties
· A minimum of 2 years of Graphic/Web Design experience
· Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field preferred
· Advanced knowledge of layout, color and behavioral design principles.
· Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), Microsoft Office Applications (SourceSafe, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· A good balance between creative innovation and the need to meet business requirements.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently, but comfortable taking direction.
· Requires the ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment