- Under general supervision, designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group’s efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organization’s strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Develops applications based on current, new and future net-based applications.
- Requires significant graphics and design experience as well as HTML knowledge.
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Public Trust Eligible
- MA/MS desired; a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area.
- No less than 1 to 2 years of relevant experience. (Two full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education, masters, graduate, or professional degree may be substituted for one year of relevant experience.)