Do you thrive in a creative design role that works to achieve an attractive and user friendly web experience? Our client is adding more web design professionals to their ever-expanding e-commerce department. They want skills and the ability to develop a beautiful website. As a member of the web design team, you will...
- Design and produce web projects requiring high-level web design experience with a focus on visual design, navigation, usability and brand identity
- Work closely with the online marketing manager and department leads to solidify design direction and effectively translate ecommerce/business goals and requirements into compelling visual solutions
- Development also includes online advertising, mobile/social media platforms and email marketing
- Maintain design standards
- Research and recommend web design/user interface trends, technologies and processes for site development
Requirements include ...
- Formal design/web education plus 3+ years professional web design and ecommerce experience preferably at an online design firm, advertising agency, ecommerce company or online publishing company
- Strong layout and production skills
- Working knowledge & familiarity with browser compliant CSS/HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Familiarity with online analytics and the analysis of such data
- Familiarity with testing for creative optimization (A/B or multivariate testing a plus)
- Critical thinker with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently and communicate design concepts and ideas
- Custom-created website for portfolio review preferred
Our client will direct hire for this permanent position located in South Bend, IN. Relocation packages are available for the right candidate. Sorry, our client is not hiring remote or contract workers at this time.
Benefits include health and life insurance, 401K, vacation/holiday pay, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Interested? Please send us your online portfolio which highlights your hand coding skills and eye for graphic design.
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
Talent Source Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.