PeopleTec is currently seeking a Web Developer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
PeopleTec is seeking a Web Developer to support the ARMY gaming center on Redstone Arsenal. This position will work on a variety of projects, to include: Mobile App, Web, and e-learning environments to support DoD customers.
- 0-4 years of experience in a related field (Web Development or UX/UI)
- An understanding of the modern web environment, including Git version control, component-based approach
- An understanding of good UX and UI practices
- Travel: N/A
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain a Secret clearance level during their employment.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field, OR
- Associate's Degree with 4+ years of experience, OR
- 6+ years of experience may be subsisted in lieu of degree
- ES6 knowledge: An understanding of the modern web environment including Git version control, component-based approach
- An understanding of good UX and UI practices for the modern digital environment(s)
- Experience writing front-end unit tests
- Contributions to open source projects
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
***This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award to PeopleTec***
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.