The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Develops designs, maintains, tests, installs, and provides high-level support on system software.
- Under general direction, provide technical expertise in the development of design and functional specifications.
- Code, test, and debug new software, as well as perform maintenance and enhancements to existing software.
- Produce deliverables related to assigned project(s).
- Assist in post-implementation support and system enhancements.
- Resolve customer software complaints and issues, as well as respond to suggested improvements, enhancements, and resolution.
- Assist in training less-experienced software development team members.
- Work with the technical team to identify, assess, and correct application issues.
- Possess a good understanding of multiple business applications, as well as experience in minicomputer or client/server environments including, but not limited to, the implementation and support of resource planning, sales automation, marketing, finance, and distribution systems.
- As applicable, may assist in the development/support of software user manuals and test plans.
- Performs high-level design and development of business systems software and web apps, (ETL, BI, EAI) components and interfaces, as well as database layer work of complex tasks and projects.
- Collaborates with team members to resolve complex issues to assure the successful delivery of IT solutions.
- Lead teams in testing and quality assurance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Work Experience Required:
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 yrs
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories in own discipline, and broad knowledge of principles and concepts of other functions.
- Has developed extensive business knowledge and keeps current on industry trends.
- Can leads medium to large projects.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Ethics & Values
- Peer Relationships
- Conflict Management
- Technical Learning
- Functional/Technical Skills
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com