Acuity, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Web Developer to join our Agile engineering team!
Are you a Web Developer with experience developing quality code? Do you desire to make a difference and have an impact through the work that you create? Come join Acuity.
- Design, develop, test and debug new and existing applications.
- Document software technical specifications, application design, and database design.
- Responsible for writing code to specifications and under direction of management.
- Develop custom reports.
- Meet with end users to analyst their needs to implement software solutions.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations of software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of professional web development experience using Python and/or Django
- 2+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- 1+ years of experience writing unit tests, performing code reviews, or root cause analysis
- 1+ years of experience with relational database design, preferably in SQL Server
- 1+ years of Git or other version control experience
- Experience with React.JS, Node.JS and Spring Boot
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, data structures, and/or algorithms
- Understanding of responsive web design best practices
- Familiarity with server-side and browser scripting
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices and Section 508 compliance, and/or WCAG 2.0 standards
About Acuity Inc.
Acuity is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.