We are a small business seeking a full time web designer/developer who is capable of doing front end work on a Unix/Linux based system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Storyboard and design, with a design team, a website for training programs
- Create web based examples for approval prior to implementation
- Design a website interface to our specifications on a Linux platform using, possibly, several of the following: JSP, PHP, HTML5 and CSS.
We are looking for someone who has experience developing websites, who has a good work ethic and is able to work with a backend/database administrator in order to develop a fully functional website. This person must code to code standards and understand the importance of making code modular and portable and the importance of comments etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience of 5+ years in web development or related field
- Casual environment
- Flexible work hours
Job Type: Part time with a possibility of full time employment
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Jacksonville and/or St John’s county based with the possibility of working remotely from home at times
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends possible with advanced notice
Paid on 1099