Position: Web Application Developer
Reports To: Sr. Director, Professional Services
Web Application Developer will be responsible for custom application development, maintaining existing applications, business line integration and industry best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Developing software to meet business objectives as prescribed by their governing bodies.
- Analyze, modify and maintain existing applications.
- Responding to support or maintenance inquiries that relate to your areas and applications of expertise.
- Maintaining relationships and communication with members of the supported business units.
- Managing documentation, task-tracking, and team communication required to make all applications supportable and auditable.
- A BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other relevant degree desired or equivalent experience.
- Professional work experience with web development.
- At least 3+ years of experience on ColdFusion and MS-SQL Server. ColdFusion experience can be substituted with Lucee, Railo, PHP, Dot Net or other Server-Side Languages.
- 1 + years of experience with node.js
- Should have experience working in both Development and Production support engagements .
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- At least 1 year of experience within an Agile development environment.
- Strong track record of working well within a team.
Experience with the following technologies and concepts will be a HUGE PLUS:
- REST and SOAP services
- Familiarity with React
- Understanding or experience with MVC (Model View Control)
- Familiarity withJava
- Familiarity with OAuth, SAML and other integration technologies