JOB NUMBER:1340 |LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA |CLEARANCE/ACCESS LEVEL:PUBLIC TRUST
AMDEX is a seasoned high-technology services firm specializing in data sciences and cloud solutions, application development and maintenance, program management, and health IT operations leveraging experience and trusted talent to solve the federal government’s most pressing business and technical challenges. Our staff is a family of professional individuals who provide services that exceeds our client's objectives. We value our employees and do all we can to take care of them.
Web Developer with experience in .Net and Content Management System at our Atlanta location. This position is part of a dynamic team passionate about their work and our commitment to excellence. The core team is responsible for the success, innovation, and development efforts towards a data centric environment with an emphasis on usability and accessibility.
- Develop database applications following the EPLC framework and adhering to OMB, HHS, and CDC requirements.
- Compile and maintain System Requirements and Change Requests for all projects.
- Provide system application support and maintenance.
- Serve as applications development liaison for programs and provide technical consultation. Train end-users on applications developed and supported.
- Assist Documentation Specialist in preparing online help, user guides, and training materials for applications developed and supported.
- Assist with tasks related to completing forms for C&A and ATO.
- Correct database programming errors.
- Revise database programs to make refinements, increase operating efficiency, and improve techniques.
- Develop database system documentation.
- Correct any vulnerabilities found on the C&A and ATO processes.
- Development of applications, sustaining engineering support for WordPress blogs, classic ASP,.NET, Java and all other applications required to run CDC.gov or CDC.gov tools.
- Maintain the CMMS developed using Microsoft Classic ASP.
- Develop Intranet and Internet Portals for the CMMS using Microsoft .Net framework (ASP.Net and C# platforms).
- Install and maintain Axosoft task tracking system for Web and Editorial Services team leaders.
- Advise team leaders on technical issues encountered by the program staff.
- Work directly with team members and customers in defining the web content requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and minimum five years experience or proven ability
- Experience in designing websites and applications using Drupal and PHP, including migrating existing websites and contents to new CMS.
- Experience with databases to include but not limited to MS SQL Server and Oracle Database is a plus.
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and agile development methodologies.
- Have the ability to understand and implement best practices for Section 508 compliance and accessibility standards, including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2 (WCAG 2.0) and Double AA standards.
- Have the ability to be flexible with competing priorities and multitask, and the attention to quality and details is a must; must be a self-starter with a positive attitude.
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot issues on the existing live site, with Drupal as the CMS and migrate to and from Drupal sites.
- Have the experience in testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies, including testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the clients region or domain.
- Know how to implement the Search Systems and Gallery Implementation.
- Must have the ability to implement multi-factor authentication and developing/securing app/web services.
- Know the in-and-outs of the internal site search systems with Drupal and how to combine multiple sites into one search result list.
- Experience in designing and applying photo galleries to articles and story pieces in Drupal.
- Federal Contracting experience is preferred but not required.
Group Health Insurance
Dental * Ortho available
Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
10 Federal Holidays PTO accrual with annual cash-out program available
401(k) Plan with company match Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical, Dependent, Transit
Tuition Reimbursement Training Assistance
Visit our careersite at www.amdexcorp.com/careers. EOE M/F/D/V