Web Developer/Java Programmer
GenTech Associates, Inc is a CPA and management consulting firm focused on the federal marketplace. We are headquartered in Indianapolis but we support federal agencies across the country. Our current team includes alumni from the largest consulting firms and government agencies providing solutions to clients such as Defense Finance and Accounting Service, US Navy, US Air Force, US Army, Dept. of Homeland Security, and several others.
We are growing quickly and are in need of great employee throughout the United States to support various federal agencies. We offer a competitive salary with a full benefits package that includes medical coverage, paid time off, 10 paid federal holidays and more!
- Writing technical specifications and support the day to day operations on the development application database including configuration and installation.
- Enhance data quality, correct deficiencies, meet mandated requirements, and implement necessary enhancement.
- Assist in installation, configuration and management of staging and development of database (Oracle) environments.
- Plan, schedule, and control projects using established processes; participate in establishing project requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.