**This position is contingent upon government funding and award of contract to Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC**
JOB SUMMARY: CRC has an immediate need for a Web Developer Level 1 in Oahu, HI.
- Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between NSA/CSS and its customers.
- Interact with team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
- Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
- Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain configuration management.
- Work independently to prepare and maintain highly complex systems, programming and operations documentation, procedures, and methods
- Code websites using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages
- Write and maintain website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades
- Use multiple internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications
- Develop, test, maintain, and support high-performance innovative web-based applications
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a security background investigation and polygraph
- Minimum two (2) years of web development experience
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.