Job Title: Web Developer, Open MCT, Lunar Rover Mission Operations & Ground Data Systems
Job Description /Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of new components and functionality for the Open MCT platform. We are looking for developers who can proactively work with users to understand requirements and who can design, develop, and test new features that meet those requirements.
- Take part in team discussions about architecture and roadmap of the Open MCT platform
- Develop unit tests, and periodically carry out functional testing as part of the development lifecycle
- Contribute to peer reviews of code (and be submitted to peer reviews of code)
- Demonstrated software development skills (should be able to show prior work or side projects).
- 4+ years of professional web development experience
- Experience with git, mercurial, or similar version control systems.
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience contributing to open source projects.
- Experience designing, developing, and documenting open source APIs
- Prior experience with visualization of time series data.
- Experience with behavior driven development including common testing frameworks and patterns (particularly Jasmine).
- Experience in spacecraft mission operations, and the processes and software associated with it.
- Experience writing client-server code for web development (particularly REST and WebSockets).
107,950.00 - 137,554.00 /yearWhat is this?