- Work as part of an Engineering teamperformingdevelopmenton a public facing web site.
- Adding new functionality to an existing enterprise-level application while not impacting any existing functionality.
- Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or relevant field required
- 5-7 years' experience required performing Web Development
- Strong experience on SQL and PERL
- Fluency working and developing code in Linux environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing, and delivery
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.