Location: Dearborn, MI, 48120
Pay Rate: $15-$35/hour
Web Development and Graphic Design Specialist
- Must have a passion to design and develop images and animations with an artist’s eyes and mind, with speed and quality.
- Design courseware layout, look and feel for all media.
- Partner with Instructional Systems Designers on content layout and training functionality.
- Assist customers in appropriate course design, layout and functionality.
- Design and Development
- Consult with instructional designers and customers to develop course or resource look and feel
- Prepare course templates
- Select possible graphics for courseware, publications and other resources
- Able to interpret and create the artistic needs to present the content aesthetically using UX/UI standards Able to animate, create videos (encoding etc.), and code items according to criteria
- Create motion graphics, 2-dimensional, 3-dimension, interactive designs and vector images.
- Able to design and create with branding and marketing perspectives
- As needed, transfer storyboard content to appropriate medium
- Monitor quality of content against standards through editing
- Create screen layouts for print and web applications
- Insert graphics and special functional treatments as recommended to the instructional designer using graphics design standards
- Ensure compliance with copyright law, ADA, and company standards
- Review externally developed training for appropriateness of content, layout, Global English, copyright law, usability, and other standards
- Assist in the development of performance support materials, e.g., video, audio, applications
- Assist in revising existing courses
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.)
- Camtasia 9 (or later)
- Adobe Captivate 2017 (or later)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Software (Including After Effect, Animate, Premier, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Media Encoder, Character Animator, Audition, Bridge, Dreamweaver)
- Familiar with SharePoint
- HTML5 and CSS
- Extensive editing skills
3 years (minimum) in web-based graphic arts, using Adobe CC
Post-secondary coursework or degree in web-based graphic arts, or equivalent experience.
Position is in a learning and development organization and is fast-paced. Must be able to work in a PC environment. Maintain/update graphics library Maintain internal websites