RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Web Graphics Specialist in Sunrise, Florida (FL).
The Web Graphic Specialist will work with a team of Instructional Designers to develop attractive, effective digitally-centric learning interventions for the Global Service Learning Network. The Web Graphic Specialist will also play a critical role in the conception and implementation of a creative vision for an instructional design organization.
- Develop creative elements, templates, and design standards for web and print based adult learning materials
- Collaborate with an Instructional Design team through all stages of creative development which includes concept, design, prototype, and implementation
- Provide deliverables in a timely manner according to project schedules
- Develop and maintain orderly and complete files for all projects within existing systems
- Bachelor's degree in Design related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with interpreting guidelines from a visual identity system (VIS) and applying client global branding requirements to a variety of print and web-based publications in a creative and attractive manner
- Experience with both web-based and print design
- 3 years of experience as a graphic designer in a professional setting preferred
- Experience developing e-learning solutions for SCORM/AICC compliance preferred
- Solid understanding of design principles including color theory, layout, and the communication of complex data via visual objects
- Expertise with best practices and principles for designing digitally instructional courses
- Possesses a solid understanding of web usability principles, user interface best practices, and emerging trends in UI design - including gamification
- Ability to positively influence others and build consensus with others and contribute to a positive environment
- Able to work on multiple, large scale projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with instructional design and adult learning methodologies
- Understanding of web usability principles, user interface best practices, and emerging trends as they relate specifically to e-Learning a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.