CTG has an excellent opportunity available! Are you looking to grow your career and skill set in an exciting new role? Our global IT client located in RTP, NC is hiring a seasoned Web/Mobile/Java Developer.
Introduction: A team of application integration consultants is looking for a talented and an innovative software developer who can demonstrate a wide breadth of experience and knowledge of the various web and mobile development technologies and Java programming techniques and can apply these skills with superior customer facing skills to help reduce time to market and bring innovative, executable solutions to retail customers in the most timely manner.
The candidate will work with minimal guidance, and will be expected to create and manage app integration schedules. You will be a technical advocate for the partner through the software support process. This person will deliver compelling and convincing presentations addressing specific requirements and expectations. You will consult with partners and internal teams (e.g .professional services) during development & integration of applications and ensure applications align with strategic and architectural goals of the product team.
- 5-10 years of software application development experience
- At least 3-4 years of web and mobile development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Candidate needs strong analytical and Java/OO programming skills
- Mobile web development experience across different platforms (iOS, Android, Cordova, etc).
- Ability to communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds, including the ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms to business users to demonstrate business value
- Skilled in capturing the interest and involvement of audiences and in organizing ideas for logical presentation and acceptance
- Ability to handle accelerating changes in pursuit of more innovative solutions
- Working Knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Application Servers)
- Python Programming Language
- Retail Software (4690 Operating System, ACE, POSBC, AEF, Store Integrator)
- General Knowledge of Retail Industry Domain
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.