- Responsible for web strategy and operations.
- Develops business plan and annual budget for website function.
- Accountable for budget, staff planning, management, and products and service delivery.
- Oversees operational activities of the website(s) with specific attention aimed at content creation and website maintenance.
- Establishes Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Implements Web solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures quality Web solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Public Trust Eligible
- MA/MS desired; a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area.
- No less than 3 years of relevant experience (Two full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education, masters, graduate, or professional degree may be substituted for one year of relevant experience.)