Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company who partners with various defense, government, and intelligence agencies in order to improve various mission-critical projects. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. At this point in time, they are seeking a dedicated and creative PHP Developer to join their collaborative and diverse development team.
Due to federal program eligibility requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Web Services Lead:
- Provide oversight and technical expertise for custom development
- Support the development of new applications, features, and enhancements
- Draw on subject matter expertise to evaluate system integration and interface requirements and propose technical solutions
- Manage and coordinate web services activities
- Manage the development and enhancement of PHP applications and COTS products
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, SOPs
Requirements of the Web Services Lead:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in software development, systems integration, and testing (Linux/Unix, PHP, MySQL)
- At least 3 years of experience managing technical software projects in an Agile development environment using Scrum or similar
- At least 3 years of experience supervising and mentoring engineering staff
- At least 1 year of experience with Web Services/Web APIs
- Experience supporting a large internet presence requiring high availability
- Strong knowledge of Section 508 Compliance standards
- Experience with website QA testing and implementation
Job ID: 313870
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!