- Experienced in the design and development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of web or web applications constructed in a business application or survey application mode.
- Experienced in developing 508 - compliant web applications for relational database and/or data retrieval systems.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures.
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies.
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website.
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Public Trust Eligible
- MA/MS desired; a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area.
- No less than 1 to 2 years of relevant experience. (Two full academic years of progressively higher level graduate education, masters, graduate, or professional degree may be substituted for one year of relevant experience.)