SR. WEB/UI DEVELOPER
ALTA IT Services has an immediate need for a Web/UI Developer to support multiple projects for a UX/UI competency center with a respected health insurer. The Web/UI developer will work on solutions that span many user interaction points, including web/mobile applications and mobile apps.
This is a 12 month+ contract engagement to be worked on site in Reston, VA. The position requires candidates who are US Citizens or Legal Permanent Residents. The selected candidate must pass a pre-employment background investigation.
- Research new technologies and hands on POC on new technologies and frameworks
- Work with solution architecture to make decision on adapt new technologies;
- Strong front end hands-on development skill for web and mobile applications, including mobile apps
- Provide guidance and mentor team members
- Identify and solve daily technical issues within scrum team
- Drive and track unit testing and process
- Define and document UI development best practices, standards and guidelines
- Collaborate closely with other front end developers and backend developers
- Multi-task, work on multiple projects
- Stay on top of front end frameworks/technology trends and best practices for web and mobile
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/web service is a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional front end developer
- Expert in Angular 2 and above
- Experience in ReactJS, React Native, Ionic and other frameworks
- Experience connecting with Restful Web Service
- Experience with creating mock Server
- Experience with Karmas/Jasmine for Angular unit test
- Experience with Git/BitBucket, Jenkins and Sonar
- Experience with WebPack, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, etc.
- Experience with Java/J2EE/Spring/web service is a plus
- Experience with front end development tools such as VS code, Webstorm, Eclipse etc.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment, and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively
EDUCATION: Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science or related major.
RATE/SALARY RANGE: $55/hr. to $64.50/hr. W2 hourly
For consideration please contact Melissa McNally via email@example.com
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
$55.00 - $64.50 /hour