Cambridge Investment Research Inc., one of the nation’s top independent broker-dealers, is actively looking for a person who has a passion for leadership and business development to join the Business Development Department as a full time Website Designer. The Website Designer works under the direction of Cambridge Source Marketing leadership and functions as the main facilitator and designer of client websites.
At Cambridge, our purpose is to make a difference in the lives of our financial professionals, their investing clients, and our associates. Our values of integrity, commitment, flexibility, and kindness continue to guide us in the decisions we make together every day. For 39 years we’ve delivered innovative financial solutions while offering exciting career opportunities with ongoing professional development.
A national leader as a financial solutions firm, Cambridge’s commitment to long-term professional development in a unique small-town community makes this a one-of-a-kind opportunity. Cambridge has been honored 10 times by our associates as a ‘Top Workplace in Iowa’, and 13 times as ‘Broker-dealer of the Year’ by our financial professionals through Investment Advisor magazine. We are recognized among the leading firms in the financial advice industry as we serve over 3,600 independent financial professionals and hundreds of thousands of their investing clients across the country.
- Facilitate the design and maintenance of client websites based on objectives set forth by the client, account executive, and management
- Gather and communicate feedback from clients regarding needs, perceptions, and general comments\
- Meet with clients to discuss project objectives and create website designs and pages to meet those objectives using Wordpress, Divi, and our Source Marketing suite of plugins
- Maintain working knowledge of trends in creative design, processes, products, digital media, websites, and knowledge of the firm’s industry and competitive positioning, particularly as it relates specifically to Cambridge Source and relevant areas of responsibility
- Communicate with wide variety of skill sets, including management as well as technical and other creative resources
- Monitor the team project queue and respond to projects as assigned
- Contribute to the overall communications and marketing effort to build, enhance and protect the firm’s image through strategic initiatives that reach internal and external audience
- Train clients on how to make simple updates to their website
- Make edits to client websites as needed/requested
- Assist clients in making changes/edits/updates to printed materials as requested.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of CSS and HTML is required. InDesign working knowledge is helpful.