Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Plans, designs and maintains the look and flow of Constellis LLC websites. Applies knowledge of UX, SEO and content management systems and marketing to maintain and utilize the corporate web site as the external source for the company brand and information.
* Program manager for company website refresh working with outside agency and internal team
* Work in close collaboration with enterprise IT team
* Exhibit deep understanding of branding
* Coordinate the design, development and implementation of web pages, web-based applications, links, forms and electronic commerce activities
* Design, create, produce, and maintain web pages using relevant software packages, including coding skills
* In collaboration with team, develop website content including static and dynamic pages containing written and graphic content
* Write, edit and format copy to present message effectively
* Oversee design aspects of the website such as how digitized images, banners, bullets, charts, image maps and other graphics that mesh together with text to enhance the appearance of the site and form cohesive and engaging pages
* Manage the image and copyrights of the company on the internet
* Modify, update and expand content and features of website to meet company directives and objectives
* Convert image files from a variety of sources into web ready size and format, including formatting, cropping and clean-up
* Other duties as assigned
* Back up graphic designer
* Support the design and layout of collateral materials, including advertisements, brochures, factsheets, postcards and other creative materials
* Design online and interactive materials
* Bachelor's degree in web design or related field preferred
* A combination of 8 years of experience in the field required including 4 years in web site administration
* Adobe creative suite
* Superior PC (MS Office Suite) skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint are required.
* Good understanding of IP addressing and protocols
* Thorough understanding of Web Accessibility and Standards Compliance
* Expert use of all social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
* Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
* Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
* Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
* On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
* Employee Referral Program
* Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled