- Design, develop, test and implement components needed to provision Web Infrastructure within this international automotive giant.
Design and Planning
- Web Infrastructure Design and Planning
- Develop strong understanding of high availability web infrastructure including key components like load balancers, Siteminder and LDAP
- Strong understanding of Java EE architecture and concepts, and the ability to identify issues relating to java applications running under WebSphere.
Installation, Administration and Configuration
- Installation and configuration of WAS 7.x/ 8.x, IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat on Linux and Windows platforms
- Installation of fixpacks and updates
- Management and administration of WebSphere Application Server environment
- Writing wsadmin, jython, shell scripts, and other means of automation
- Managing SSL certificates on web servers by installing / renewing certificates
- Manage Web services and WS Security for web services
Problem management and troubleshooting
- Perform end to end, cross platform, middleware infrastructure problem identification and analysis
- Perform analysis of systems, logs and data through tools for resolving production incidents and performing RCA
- Resolve issues triggered by monitoring /alerting tools
- Resolve software configuration, connectivity and integration issues
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Working knowledge of Websphere Application Server (WAS), Tomcat, JBOSS and related technologies such as IBM HTTP Web server, Apache Web server including their design, installation, configuration, integration and troubleshooting. This requires working and collaborating with various technical teams, data center service provider and applications teams.
- Ability to work independently with application teams to provide consulting and driving the resolution of issues.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 9 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/