$500 Sign on Bonus for Full Time CNAs!
Tuscany Village Nursing Center is actively searching for CNAs to join our nursing team on our weekend doubles shift. As a CNA, you will provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. This involves performing duties such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, and/or moving patients.
- Answering patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs
- Providing physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities
- Recording vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Observing or examining patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine
- State certification as a nursing assistant
- Complete familiarity with the duties of a certified nursing assistant
- Highly developed observation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills