To be considered for this position, please follow this link and complete our Employee Assessment!
Under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse, performs a variety of support functions to assist in the aide or caring for Residents. Communicates all independent observations to the Charge Nurse/Staff Nurse.
- Minimum of a grade-school education, high school diploma is preferred;
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English as to be understood effectively by another individual
- Ability to follow oral directions
- Personal cleanliness
- Pleasant, tactful and courteous
- Physically healthy and strong enough to perform duties
- Ability to cooperate with other employees
- Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis
- Perform tasks despite frequent interruptions
- Economical use of supplies, care and use of equipment
- Pass ice, water pitchers, linens, towels and washcloths.
- Mark and pass supplies, make beds, and help serve plates and drinks to resident at meal times
- Set/clean off tables in dining area, clean dishes, put dishes away.
- Assist in passing snack to residents.
- Assist residents with smoking.
- Transport residents to and from activities as well as conduct one-on-one activities with residents.
- Assist in various cleaning activities including but not limited to; emptying linen/trash bins, cleaning wheelchairs, or other housekeeping duties.
- All other non-resident care duties as assigned.